Allergicpet.com is not responsible for delivery delays of the carrier. Cost of shipping is non-refundable. Most orders are shipped within 24 hours of receipt during regular business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
USPS Express Mail (Domestic Only):
- Orders placed Monday through Friday by 12:00pm ET usually will ship the same day (excluding holidays).
- USPS Express Mail is guaranteed by the US Postal Service to be delivered within one to two days of the shipment date (does not include shipping day). A signature is generally not required unless the delivery address is a business or post office box number.
- If two day delivery is ESSENTIAL, we recommend that you call us for confirmation of the actual shipping date.
USPS Priority Mail (Domestic Only):
- This class of service is usually delivered in 2-3 business days (excluding day of shipment, Sundays and holidays); however, USPS does not guarantee this.
- In some cases, delivery of priority mail can take longer than three business days (excluding shipment date). It is our policy to reship an order that has not been delivered by the 11th day after shipment upon notification by customer. If the customer desires reshipment prior to 11 days, he will be charged for a second order, and we will issue a credit when one of the orders has been returned. If a customer receives both the original order and the reshipment, and does not return one of the orders, the customer will be charged for both orders. If the original shipment is lost and not delivered within thirty days, a credit will be issued upon notification by customer. We urge you to retain email copy of your order with tracking number which will appear in blue at the bottom of your email confirmation. You can double click on this number for tracking updates as they become available from the US postal service.
USPS First Class Mail (Domestic Only):
- Delivery of this class of service may take from 7-14 days from the shipment date. See "USPS Priority Mail" option above for information on tracking First Class mail.
USPS TRACKING NUMBERS FOR PRIORITY MAIL:
The US Postal Service scans tracking numbers on packages at the time the package is shipped, and then again when the package has been delivered or there has been an attempt to deliver it. You can track your package by going to www.usps.com; or, you can double click on the blue tracking number that will appear at the bottom of your email confirmation of your invoice.
We do offer international shipping to most countries. Shipping options, cost and estimated delivery time will appear during the ordering process.